Investing in you
We have hired for a number of apprentices across several of our departments in 2021. The apprenticeship opportunities range from Level 2 to Level 3.
- Business Admin Support (Level 3)
- Communications Support (Level 2)
- Community Development Programme Support (Level 3)
- Employability Programme Admin Support (Level 3)
- Housing Management Support (Level 3)
- HR Admin Support (Level 3)
- IT Support (Level 3)
We will have new opportunities in future, please continue to visit this page.
In 2020, we launched our first internship programme. The focus of this programme was to provide opportunities to residents on the estates Homes for Lambeth will be rebuilding, particularly residents from Black, Asian, minority ethnic communities.
The interns will be working at Homes for Lambeth for 12 weeks and were paid above the London Living Wage. They supported our work in five areas:
- Resident Engagement
- Human Resources
From time to time Homes for Lambeth will be contacted by partner organisations about roles they are looking to fill.
If there are no roles displayed at the moment you can sign up for email updates on this and other employment and skills opportunities that are part of our 'Your Skills' programme. Also, you can attend one of the events of the programme.
- 2 x CSCS cleaners for deep cleaning of site containers
- 3 x Work experience. Roles are for a painter, carpenters and plumbers. This would be for a 1-week placement
For more information and to apply please contact Eamonn Lorimer at email@example.com / 020 4526 9324