Wootton Street

Homes for Lambeth are proposing to build 36 new homes at the corner of Wootton Street and Greet Street, opposite the proposed new entrance to Waterloo East Station. The proposals will provide 50% much-needed new affordable homes, 70% of which will be at council level rent with the remaining 30% as shared ownership.

In addition to the new homes, Homes for Lambeth are proposing a 375sqm community space on the ground floor of the building, a new communal garden, a growing garden and communal play space for children.

If you'd like to find out more about the proposals, you can use the link below to visit our consultation website.

Wootton Street Consultation

Created with NationBuilder