Weekly Update for week commencing 15 March 2021
- Substation concrete foundations will start from Monday 15 March.
- Installation of drainage ongoing.
- 50mm of Concrete blinding directly to soils below Cellcore continues.
- Installation of Cellcore board on going to pour 4 of 4
- Rebar to pour 4 area on Ground floor slab. (This is to add further strength to concrete).
- Concreting ground floor slab. Pour 4 of 4 (concrete pour)
- Installation underground services. (Drainage, BT, Virgin, Electric, Water)
- Tower crane continues lifting materials to all areas inside site boundary.
- Temporary decking to First floor slab.
- Rebar to first floor slab (This is to add further strength to concrete).
- Concrete placement to Ground floor slab Pour 1 of 2
Picture above shows example of concrete pours. This example shows rebar enforcement.
Picture above shows how concrete columns are formed.
Picture above shows the concrete columns once formed.