The brickwork will continue rising up from the first floor along the North and South side of the building
• The dryliner will continue to stand walls inside with the metalwork.
• The scaffolding will continue on the North elevation throughout the week.
• Our mechanical contractor will continue the main works in the flats once the walls are up.
• The dryliner will continue the screed operations on the first floor to allow further progression.
• The windows will be installed on the ground and first floor.
• The electrician will start the first fix along with the plumbers.
• There will be deliveries for the plumbers, electricians, dryliners as well as for the bricklayers.
• We will be working Saturday 8am to 1pm.
Picture 1 to show bathroom plumbing first fix.
Picture 2 to show walls being stood to form internals on the ground floor.