- We have one blockwork delivery on Monday 5 July.
- The blockwork will continue on the fifth floor.
- Brickwork and blockwork will continue up to eight courses on the piers on the North elevation.
- The scaffolding will commence on the East elevation and continue throughout the week all the way up to the top. The scaffolders will then move on to the North elevation after that.
- The roofers will continue waterproofing on the 4th floor roof terrace and will continue up to the main roof once finished.
- The dryliners will complete the soffit insulation in the tank and plant rooms and will look to supply materials for the 1st floor stair openings in preparation for screed.
- Our mechanical contractor will start works in the tank and plant room. They will fit the rain water pipes to the piers on the North elevation and through the roof on level 6.
Picture 1 to show Scaffold progress
Picture 2 to show blockwork progress