- The brickwork will continue on the ground floor along the East Side and the Piers on the North side will continue.
- Blockwork will continue up to eight courses on the South elevation to allow the windows to be installed the week after.
- The scaffolding will continue on the North elevation throughout the week all the way up to the top.
- The roofers will continue waterproofing on the sixth floor roof and will then start to install the insulation on the roofs.
- Our mechanical contractor will continue works in the tank and plant room. The waste pipes that run through the building will continue to be installed along with the ventilarion.They will also start the communal pipework to the flats.
- The Bricklayers will continue to install the fire stopping around window and door openings.
- There will be deliveries for the plumbers as well as for the bricklayers this week.
Picture 1 to show internal ventilation ducting installation
Picture 2 to show South Elevation Progress