• The bricklayers have now completed the garden walls on the south elevation.
• The dryliners will continue first fixing in the ground floor communal areas. They will continue making good on the ground floor, then will move up to the fourth and fifth floors. They will continue building bathroom vanity boxes and closing up walls in the accessible plots.
• Electrical finals will continue on the ground and first floors and begin work on the second and third floors. Communal wiring will also continue.
• The plumbers will continue the second fixing on the fourth and fifth floors. Fitting radiators etc. They will also continue with the bathroom adaptions in the accessible plots. They will also start work on the communal areas.
• The carpenters have completed the second fixes in all plots. They will also be finishing finals on the first and second floors. This includes fitting ironmongery, toilet roll holders etc. they will also continue the second fix in the core B stairs.
• There will be deliveries for electricians, plumbers, carpenters, dryliners. Skip exchanges are scheduled for Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• The tiler will continue tiling and grouting the bathrooms and kitchens.
• The floor layers will complete the vinyl laying on the ground floor and start the vinyl laying on the fourth and fifth floors.
• The roofers will continue laying the paving slabs on the fourth floor roof. They will also commence the paving slabs on the fifth level balconies.
• Neos (our door contractor) will return to install the remaining doors and louvres.
• The utility connection works on Cobbett Street will continue through to Friday 3rd June.
• The block paving will begin on the Dorset Road elevation from Monday 30th May.
• The final connections to the substation will start on Monday 30th May and be completed by Monday 13th June. Various parking suspensions are in place to assist these works
Picture 1 – Shows the bathroom in plot G4 ready for tiling
Picture 2 – Shows level 5 communal areas boarded up