- The brickwork will continue rising up from the First floor along the South side the Piers on the North side will continue.
- The Dryliner will start to stand walls inside with the metalwork.
- The scaffolding will continue on the North elevation throughout the week.
- The roofers will finish installing the insulation on the Sixth Floor .
- Our mechanical contractor will continue works in the tank and plant room. The waste pipes that run through the building will continue to be installed along with the ventilation on the Third floor. They will also continue the communal pipework to the flats.
- The Dryliner will continue the screed operations throughout the building once they complete the air tightness works
- The Substation doors will be delivered and installed
- There will be deliveries for the plumbers, dryliners as well as the bricklayers.
- Resident kitchen samples are available to select in the green shop.
- We will begin Saturday working from 4th September, separate notification letter to sent from Homes for Lambeth.
Picture 1 to show brickwork progression on the South Elevation.
Picture 2 to show Air Tightness Seal being installed