• The bricklayers will be continuing snagging works on the south elevation.
• The scaffold is now struck on the north and west elevations. The scaffolders will erect and strike platforms inside the building for the dryliners.
• The dryliners will continue closing up and plastering plots on the fourth and fifth floors. They will complete boarding staircore B.
• The electricians will continue first fixing the fourth floor maisonettes. The second fixing is to continue on the second and third floors, with works to start on the fourth and fifth floors.
• The plumbers will complete the first fixing on the fourth and fifth floors. The plumbers will also continue second fixing on the second and third floors, fitting radiators etc. Pre-plumbs will continue before fitting kitchens and installing baths on the first floor. They will also commence second fixing on the fourth and fifth floors.
• Carpenters' second fix is now complete on the second and third floors. All front entrance doors have now been installed. They will commence the second fixing on the fourth and fifth floors once mist coated. The second fix in staircore A will also start during this time.
• The metal SFS panels on the south elevation are continuing to be installed.
• There will be deliveries for electricians, plumbers, carpenters, dryliners, and bricklayers. Skip exchanges are scheduled for Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• The tiler will continue tiling bathrooms and kitchens and grouting.
• The floor layers will continue with the latex on all floors. They will start laying the vinyl on Tuesday 19th April.
• Due to the Easter bank holidays, the site will be closed from Friday 15th April to Monday 18th April.
• We will have a forklift on site from Friday 1st April for roughly 2 weeks.
Picture 1 – Shows an example of a floor that has been latexed
Picture 2 – Shows the fire wall between the stairs and plot A3 being built