- The brickwork will continue rising up from the First floor along the East side and the piers on the North side will continue.
- Windows will be installed next week on the Ground Floor.
- The scaffolding will continue on the North elevation throughout the week.
- The roofers will be doing the final stages of testing on the roof and then installing the insulation.
- Our mechanical contractor will continue works in the tank and plant room. The waste pipes that run through the building will continue to be installed along with the ventilation on the second floor.They will also continue the communal pipework to the flats.
- The Bricklayers will continue to install the fire stopping around windows and doors.
- There will be deliveries for both the plumbers and the bricklayers.
Picture to show second floor progression
Picture 2 to show Second floor ventilation ducting to ceiling