• The bricklayers will return on Monday 17 January to continue with the fourth and fifth-floor brickwork on the North and East elevations.
• The scaffolders will be installing ladder beams to adapt the scaffold on the ground floor to allow for a trench to be dug for the substation connections.
• The dryliners labour will increase from Monday 17 January. They will continue first fixing on the third floor and parge coating the internal walls on the fifth floor.
• The electricians will commence first fixing in second floor plots and continue wiring in the communal areas.
• The plumbers will also commence first fixing on the second floor. The sprinkler installers will be completing the ground floor sprinkler systems. The pipe laggers will be lagging pipes in the tank and plant rooms.
• There will be deliveries for electricians, dryliners as well as for the bricklayers.
• The fire stopper will continue fire stopping on the first floor in core B.
• We will recommence Saturday working from 22 January 2022.
Picture 1 to show an example of a scaffolding ladder beam
Picture 2 to show a drylining first fix in progress