• The brickwork will continue rising up from the third floor going around the perimeter of the building.
• The hand rail will continue to be installed in the main stair cores.
• The scaffolders will be making adaptations to allow the brickwork to progress throughout week.
• Our mechanical contractor will be installing the plant room and the pipework for the water tank
• The dryliner will finish standing the walls on the first floor
• The windows will start on the second floor.
• The roofers will finish the balcony on the first floor.
• There will be deliveries for the plumbers, electricians, dryliners as well as for the bricklayers.
• We will be working Saturday 8am to 1pm
Picture 1 to show completed bio diversity roof .
Picture 2 to show progress on level 1 balcony terrace