• The brickwork will continue rising up from the third floor going around the perimeter of the building.
• The scaffolders will be making adaptations to allow the brickwork to progress throughout week.
• Our mechanical contractor will be installing the plant room and the pipework for the flats on the second floor.
• The dryliner will start standing the walls on the third floor
• The windows will start on the third floor.
• The electricians will start wiring on the second floor.
• The screed will finish on the third floor.
• There will be deliveries for the plumbers, electricians, dryliners as well as for the bricklayers.
• We will be working Saturday 8am to 1pm
Picture 1 to show ground floor ready for plaster.
Picture 2 to show third floor ready for close up.