• The bricklayers will continue with the fifth floor brickwork on the North, South and West elevations. Level 5 blockwork will also continue on the North elevation.
• The scaffolders will be adapting the scaffold on the south elevation for the bricklayers to reach the top parapet. This will be the same on the west elevation also.
• The dryliners will continue first fixing on the fourth floor. Plastering will continue on the ground and first floors. Screed will continue on the fourth floor.
• The electricians will continue first fixing in second floor maisonettes and third floor plots and continue wiring in the communal areas. The electricians have commenced second fixing on the ground floor and will continue throughout the week.
• The plumbers will continue first fixing on the third floor. The sprinkler installers will be completing the second and third floor sprinklers. Kitchen pre-plumbs will continue on the ground floor and first floor.
• The carpenters will continue second fixing on the ground floor. This involves installing skirting, stair banisters and kitchens.
• The painter will continue mist coating plastered plots. This will continue on the ground floor and start on the first floor. This will be done by spraying a layer of paint on the plastered walls before full decoration.
• Cladding above the window heads on the third floor will commence on the North elevation.
• There will be deliveries for electricians, dryliners as well as for the bricklayers.
• Saturday working will continue until further notice.
Picture 1 to show fireproof membrane and insulation before cladding panel is installed
Picture 2 to show plastering complete to Plot G5