- The brickwork will continue rising up from the ground floor along the South side and the piers on the North side will continue.
- Windows will be installed next week on the Ground Floor.
- The scaffolding will continue on the North elevation throughout the week.
- The roofers will be doing the final stages of waterproofing on the roof and then installing the insulation.
- Our mechanical contractor will continue works in the tank and plant room. The waste pipes that run through the building will continue to be installed along with the ventilation.They will also start the communal pipework to the flats.
- The bricklayers will continue to install the fire stopping around windows and doors.
- There will be deliveries for the plumbers as well as for the bricklayers.
Picture to show internal ventilation ducting installation
Picture 2 to show South elevation progress