• The bricklayers will continue with the fifth floor brickwork on the North and South elevations, now nearing completion. They will continue with snagging works throughout the building.
• The scaffolders will continue adapting scaffolding for the bricklayers.
• The dryliners will continue first fixing on the fifth floor and second fixing on the second and third floors. Plastering will continue on the second and third floors. Screeding will commence in the communal areas.
• The electricians will continue first fixing the second floor maisonettes and third floor plots and continue wiring in the communal areas. The electricians will continue second fixing and testing on the ground and first floors.
• The plumbers will continue first fixing on the fourth floor and will commence first fixing on the fifth floor once the walls are stood. The sprinkler installers will second fix on the second floor. Pre-plumbs will continue prior to fitting of kitchens and installation of baths to the first floor.
• The carpenters will continue second fixing on the first floor. This involves installing skirtings, stair banisters, kitchens, and hanging doors. They will also commence installing front entrance doors on the ground and first floors.
• The steel framing system (SFS) will continue on the south elevation balconies. The roof parapet cappings will continue on the fourth and sixth floor roofs.
• The painter will return on Monday 07 March to mist coat two more plots.
• Window installations will continue on the fourth and fifth floors. Communal door frames and glass are also being installed.
• There will be deliveries for electricians, plumbers, carpenters, dryliners as well as for the bricklayers. Skip exchanges are scheduled for Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Saturday working will continue until further notice
Picture 1 – Steel Framing System in progress ready for metal panel
Picture 2 – kitchen installation in progress