- The blockwork will continue on the ground, third and fifth floor.
- Brickwork and blockwork will continue up to eight courses on the piers on the North elevation.
- The scaffolding will continue on the North elevation throughout the week all the way up to the top.
- The roofers will continue waterproofing on the sixth floor roof and will start on the balconies when finished.
- Our mechanical contractor will continue works in the tank and plant room. They will fit the rain water pipes to the piers on the North elevation and through the roof on level 6. They will also start the communal pipework to the flats.
- The roofers will start to insulate the sixth floor roof once they have completed the waterproofing
- The bricklayers will start to install the fire stopping around windows and doors.
Picture 1 to show internal block pipework being installed.
Picture 2 to show sixth floor roof progress.