• The brickwork will continue rising up from the second floor going around the perimeter of the building.
• The hand rails will be installed in the main stair cores.
• The scaffolders will be making adaptations to allow the brickwork to progress throughout the week.
• Our mechanical contractor will be installing the plant room and installing the water tank.
• The dryliners will finish standing the walls on the first floor.
• The windows will start on the second floor.
• There will be a large delivery of the sub station on Wednesday the 10 November that involves unloading from Dorset Road.
• There will be deliveries for the plumbers, electricians, dryliners as well as for the bricklayers throughout the week.
• We will be working Saturday 8am to 1pm
Picture 1 to show first floor drylining in progress
Picture 2 to show progress on level 1 balcony terrace