The next stage of the Central Hill Conversation involves you having your say on the architect who will work with you and your neighbours to design the new estate and new homes. This is often known as master planning.
You can have your say in 3 ways...
- Come along to an exhibition on either the evening of Monday 06 December or the morning of Saturday 11 December
- Attend an online presentation and Q&A on the evening of Wednesday 08 December
- Read the enclosed booklet and fill in the enclosed feedback form or complete it online
All feedback will be collected and given to the panel who will be interviewing the architects. Residents who have previously said they would be interested in taking part in the interviews will be part of the interview process. If you would be interested in finding out more about the interviews, please contact me using the details at the end of the letter.
1) Exhibitions - Meet the architects
Meet architects who are bidding to work with you to design the new homes and estate. You can ask them questions and have your say by completing a feedback form.
- Monday 06 December, 4 to 7:30pm at Rathbone Youth & Community Hub (former Housing Office) Lunham Road
- Saturday 11 December, 10am to 1pm at Christ Church, Gipsy Hill, 1 Highland Road
If you come along to either of these events you will be able collect your ’Your Conversation Card’. This card entitles you to a small ‘thank you’ if you get involved in the rebuilding of Central Hill over the next weeks and months. To find out more, come along to the events! To find out more: Call Maxine on 020 4526 9319.
2) Online presentation and Q&A
A presentation from the architects who are bidding to work with you to design the new homes and estate. You can ask them questions and have your say.
When: 5:30 to 7pm on Wednesday 08 December
To take part: Register at https://bit.ly/3DWjpJZ
3) Booklet and feedback form
With this letter you will find a booklet which gives you information on each of the architects bidding to work with you to design the new homes and estate. To have your say read the booklet over and complete the feedback form. Please return the feedback form to the mailbox outside the West Norwood Resource Centre. You can read the booklet and complete the survey online:
By taking, you will not only be helping select the architects who will be working with you, but you will be entered into a prize draw. There are more details in the enclosed booklet.
All feedback forms need to be completed and returned by 07 January 2022.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with your Resident Engagement Officer, Maxine.