- Works to the substation are ongoing, with steel reinforcement to the perimeter for the walls now underway. The substation forms part of the wider plan for the development and will be used for all other phases to give power to new homes.
- The ground floor concrete slab is now complete, this allows us to start building the upper floors. Currently we are building on level 1 and level 2 and next week both floors will be complete
- Level 3 columns and decking will start from Tuesday, this allows us to start laying steel for level 3 concrete slab
- We are currently excavating a small trench on site to lay the gas pipe. This will not be connected until most of the concrete works are done but laying the pipe early means we can connect the gas at a later stage without disturbing the ground
- Tower crane in use lifting materials to all areas inside site boundary
Picture showing ground to second floor structure forming.
Picture showing the final completed ground floor concrete slab