- Our Reinforced Concrete Frame contractor are now finished on site.
- We have two blockwork deliveries. One on Thursday 1 July and one on Friday 2 July.
- We have our Second delivery of bricks on Tuesday 29 June.
- The blockwork will continue to the first floor and fourth floor throughout the week. Blockwork will commence on the South elevation on the ground floor.
- Brickwork up to ground level will continue along the North and East elevations. Brick piers will continue to be built on the North elevation.
- The scaffolding will continue to progress up to roof level on the south and west elevations. The scaffolding will also start on the North elevation. Timber stair openings will continue to the 4th floor inside the building. This is to allow us to build the party walls in blockwork in between the timber stair openings.
- We will also be erecting loading bays within the scaffold, to help us bring materials to each floor.
- On Monday 28 June, waterproofing to the 4th floor roof terrace will commence and will last for approximately 2 weeks.
- Works will begin on the soffit insulation for the tank room and plant room towards the back end of the week.
Picture 1 to show internal block work ongoing
Picture 2 to show scaffold progress