Building thriving communities and better futures
We are a housing company wholly owned by Lambeth Council. We are building strong and sustainable communities, delivering high-quality homes and providing homes at genuinely affordable rents to tackle the housing crisis. We work with carefully selected architects and existing residents on the estates we are rebuilding to create homes and communities that will thrive for many years to come.
Following the Governments’ advice on social distancing, we have suspended all face to face events. We are continuing to engage with residents via a range of methods - you can find more about our online on events here.
Your Resident Engagement officer and Independent Resident Advisors are still contactable via email or by phone - you can find their details on each estate page.
You can find more information on support available to individuals, businesses and other organisation and how you can help your community on Lambeth Council website.
Homes for Lambeth joins UK Green Building Council"I want to give back to the borough in the best way I know how" Lambeth's Overview and Scrutiny Committee Dec 2020
Following Lambeth's Overview and Scrutiny Committee on Wednesday 09 December 2020, we spoke to our Chief Executive Officer Jitinder Takhar...Samantha Herelle to join Homes for Lambeth as new Director of Operations
Mount Green Operations Director, Samantha Herelle to join Homes for Lambeth (HFL) as new Director of Operations.Phase two of Fenwick Estate Rebuilding Programme Approved
We are pleased that Lambeth Council’s Planning Committee overwhelmingly approved the proposals to build 27 new homes at Fenwick Place.Homes for Lambeth showcased for carbon reduction targets
We are delighted that two of our schemes; Patmos Lodge and Hydethorpe Road feature in the New London Architecture’s (NLA) Zero Carbon London Report.Homes for Lambeth announce new leadership for Group Board
Following an open and competitive recruitment process, Caroline Pillay has been appointed as the new Chair of Homes For Lambeth (HFL) Group...Homes for Lambeth join Housing Diversity Network
Earlier this year we joined the Housing Diversity Network (HDN). HDN is a social enterprise...HFL Homes Annual Report 2020
We have published our 2020 HFL Homes Annual Report. HFL Homes is a Registered Provider of social housing and not-for-profit company...Summer Interns 2020
Here is how our Summer Interns 2020 found their time at Homes for Lambeth
We are proposing to build 36 new homes at the corner of Wooton Street and Greet Street, opposite the proposed new entrance to Waterloo East Station. The proposals will provide 50% of the much-needed new homes will be affordable, 70%...Denby Court
We are proposing to build 144 new homes on a site just to the east of Lambeth Walk. The proposals include 50% affordable homes, 70% of which will be at council level rent with the remaining 30% at shared ownership...Jonathan & Orsett St
Carmelita Community Centre and Orsett Street are both located within Vauxhall. We are proposing to redevelop both sites. The first site, containing the Carmelita Community Centre, will re-provide the community centre and provide 29 much-needed affordable homes. The second site......Trinity Rise
Trinity Rise is located next Brockwell Park and backs onto Cressingham Gardens Estate. We are proposing to build 20 much needed new homes on Trinity Rise within the Cressingham Gardens Estate. All of these new homes will be affordable, 70%...Angell Town
Angell Town is located between Loughborough Junction and Brixton. We are proposing to build 17 much-needed new homes on the site of the old Boiler House building.Fenwick Place
Fenwick Estate was built in the 1960s and is situated next to Clapham North Station. We are proposing to build 27 new homes on Fenwick Place 50% of the new homes will be affordable, of which 70% will be at...Roman Rise
Homes for Lambeth have submitted a detailed planning application to build 31 new homes on the land between Roman Rise and Oakwood Drive. All of the new homes will be affordable housing, 70% of which will be council level rent...Patmos Lodge
In April 2020, we submitted a detailed planning application for new homes on the former Patmos Lodge Care Home site which has been vacant for a number of years. The proposed development will deliver an additional 31 new homes of which...Hydethorpe Road
In April 2020, we submitted a detailed planning application on a former ballcourt site on Hydethorpe Road. The proposed development will deliver an additional 14 new homes, including 6 new affordable homes.South Lambeth
South Lambeth estate is located between Stockwell and Oval tube stations. It was originally built in the 1960s, with the Corbusier-inspired Wimborne House rising over the rest of the estate.